Studio version 2023.4.2 appears to have broken the "Shared Connections" functionality in activities

Once I (was forced to) install Studio 2023.4.2, I can no longer select a shared connection from the drop down selection box in any of the Microsoft 365 integrations (I have tested Get File/Folder - using the Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint (UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities | Integrations | Microsoft | Office 365 | Files) integration and the “For Each Email” activity (UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities | Integrations | Microsoft | Office 365 | Outlook).

This version of Studio appears to have broken the functionality that allowed shared connections in release 2023.4.0.

Hi @steve.meadows

Sometimes, cached data can cause issues with package functionality. In the Manage Packages window, click on the Settings icon (gear icon) and select “Clear All NuGet Cache(s)”. Then restart Studio and try selecting shared connections again.

Thanks!!

Thank you for your response but there is no option to “Clear All NuGet Cache(s)” in the Manage Packages window in Studio 2023.4.2 (PC Version). I have tried to clear the NuGet\v3-cache in %LocalAppData%\NuGet\v3-cache and then restarted Studio but the problem remains (I can’t see any connections in any Shared Folders and my user has administrator (full) permissions to the shared folders in Orchestrator / Integration Services).

See related posts here:

I believe there is an issue in Studio v2023.4.2 with some integration services (shared connections) and related activities in addition to the problem with being able to see the shared connections within the specific activities.

Just to close the loop on this issue. It was acknowledged, finally, by UiPath that v2023.4.2 introduced the error that caused the shared connections / integration services issue.