Studio Running issue

Hi everyone I am facing the following error when I try to run uipath studio on my VM. Can you let me know how can I Get rid of this?

Hi mtalha.shafiq,

This error “Not present in the dictionary” due to mismatch in the name which you are using in studio and name you entered in the config xls. Could you please check this name TALHA correctly used in the config file. Make sure that you have used the right name in the config file so that you can resolve the issue right away and you will not get this exception for sure.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Kiran.

@kirankumar.mahanthi1 Thanks for replying can you please elaborate on how can I get the config file and can solve this issue

@mtalha.shafiq - Could you please let me know are you using RE framework or simple sequence to execute this process. and also wanted to know for what step you are getting this error please share the screenshot of the step. This key was not present in the dictionary usually occurs when the given value is not present in the config xls/Assets in the orchestrator. wanted to know more details on the issue so that based on my knowledge i will provide little help.

Regards,
Kiran.

I am using sequence. I want to run mail automation

@mtalha.shafiq - Sorry for asking lot of questions. Could you please tell me where you are getting the above error “key was not present in dictionary” and also this mail object from you are getting i could not see you did not assign any variable in the output of the get outlook mail messages activity. Thanks