Studio, Robot and UIAutomation 2019.12 Preview Release

Hi @alexandra.vaidos,

I have a request . Can you add latest python version in PythonScope activity . May be in the next release or in the current one. The current Python Scope activity supports until 3.6. But the latest version is 3.8. Can you please update the version in the scope activity. One of user is also request in the below link.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

4 Likes

Wow… this is super amazing… there are lot of features that I have being waiting to be available. Just at the right time… you are super!!!

Keep rocking always…

6 Likes

@alexandra.vaidos Any chances that the insider preview builds get updated too?

2 Likes

hi there @Lunk. Studio MSI in the Insider Portal has been updated to this latest version, you should be able to see it already. let us know in case it’s not.

4 Likes

hey @Bianca_Duminica,

thanks for the answer.

The versions under the preview “Release Canidate” are from before 19.10 LTS.
Orchestrator is listed as version build 19.10.3.

The orchestrator version mention in the section “Be Ahead of the Competition” in the portal is listed as 19.10.15 (Installer version 19.10.2 LTS). This is the already public build for productive enterprise Solution.

Same goes for Studio builds.
I dont find any insider builds for Studio and Orchestrator newer than 19.10.2 & 19.10.15 which can be use in a testing environment of an enterprise to get a sneak preview of upcoming features

Do I miss something?
Do you discontinue enterprise ready preview builds?

Cheers,
Mario

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Best!

C# ?

2 Likes

Hi,
Have you improved the program’s behavior in project validation?
I noticed this bug during work:

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi! Our company currently uses 2019.4.3 for Studio and 2018.2.6 for Orchestrator (Enterprise Edition). Can someone refer me to a link where I can update our components’ version?

2 Likes

Yes, sure! Try them out! Happy to hear the feedback from you!

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing the feedback on SAP Activities!

6 Likes

Hi,

you are safe to upgrade to the latest version. I just did it few month ago.

2 Likes

Hi @LevKushnir,

Can we have this 2019.12 Preview Release included in prod environments? I see that the SAP UI Automations are great features which we are looking for. So wanted to know if we can start using it directly or wait for the stable release.

Let us know.

Thanks,
Prakash

HI @ceeprakash

As of now, UiPath Community 20.4 Stable Release is available, which include even more improvements for SAP WinGUI automation and even more prebuilt SAP UI Activities.

“Preview Releases” are tested from our side, I would not speak about “non-stable” version. It is stable.

I would recommend to try it out in your test environment first, and then you can decide to go to the production.

Full link is here: UiPath Community 20.4 Stable Release

Best regards, Lev

1 Like

Thanks @LevKushnir. I had started using these activities now for my development.

Since I was new to UiPath; wanted to know what will be the next step after a preview release? will those be accomodated as part of subsequent regular releases? Reason for the question is… If i need to install as “Pre-Release” in Production environment (or) wait for these activities to be available as a standard release.

Additionally, Is there any samples available in educating me on how to use these activities. I researched in forum and couldn’t find specific topics addressing these with sample. I am specifically looking for “Call transaction” and “SAP Login” activities.

Tks - Prakash

@ceeprakash

The easiest way to learn more about SAP Activities is to visit the documentation page

You will find there SAP Logon, SAP Login, Call transaction and all others

The full “home page of SAP” is here: About SAP WinGUI Automation

Just to confirm in regards of releases. Yes, all SAP features are going into upcoming FTS and LTS versions.

Learn here, what does it mean: https://www.uipath.com/product-lifecycle

Best regards, Lev

Hi Lev,

could you please help me, how to use the new version for the [UIautomation].[activities] package ?
In the manage package, I checked the preview version but there is only 2019.11 and no new version .

I want to use the activity read statusbar to read the error message from SAP .
My [Studio] version is 2019.10.4

thanks,
Michael

HI @Michael_zhao

I would recommend to go for higher version - 20.04 as we have added a few more activities. The whole pack has now 9 SAP specific activities.

Check this link

Best regards, Lev

wow thank you for share