Studio process flow is blank after indicating element on screen

Hi Experts

I have a random issue with Studio (running version 2022.4.3). When indicating an element on screen, e.g. using the Click activity, the process flow canvas is blank after the element has been indicated. I then have to minimize Studio and maximize it again - then the canvas is updated.

Any ideas on how to sort this out so that I do not need to minimize every time?

Hi @jacchr, can you please let us know some more details regarding the behavior, to narrow it down:

• what version of the UI Automation package are you using that triggers the behavior
  • what resolution you have on the monitor where the issue is visible
  • what application are you indicating in? is it Chrome or some other browser or maybe something else?
  • does hovering over the canvas (without minimizing/maximizing it) help retrieve the information?
  • finally, could you maybe share a video/picture of the behavior?
    Thank you in advance!

Hi @coramia

I have upgraded my project to use the most recent UI Automation package 22.10.3.
Running a resolution of 2560x1440 (sometimes a higher resolution).
In this particular case I am using the Microsoft Edge browser.
If hovering the screen after indicating an element will “refresh” the part of Studio where the cursor is hovered.
I have attached a short video for demonstration purposes.

Thank you very much for the details, @jacchr! We have this issue tracked in our internal tools and it’s currently targeted for the next community release.

Hi @coramia, just saying that I have this issue in UiPath Studio 2022.10.4 Enterprise and it is super annoying. I am also working from a 4k monitor.

Hi @oscar, thanks for reporting this. We do have the item tracked in our internal tool and hope to get it fixed by the next Enterprise release. Unfortunately, for now, we do know it’s still present in 22.10.4.

1 Like

OK, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you fix it by 2022.10.5 or 2022.10.6…

Currently, the item is targeted for 23.4.

1 Like

OK, that sucks as that is pretty far away but better than nothing. Thanks for the info, @coramia!