Studio doesn't work correctly

studio

#1

Hello,

I came to work this morning and ran my robot to see if things work well.
The first thing I’ve noticed is that when I run the robot, after 2 or 3 seconds the UiPath Robot icon from the taskbar disappears completely. Also, the robot follows the first 3 or 4 commands correctly and after that it just stops, forcing me to close it manually.


I have to mention that the robot was working just fine on friday and the sites that I work on weren’t changed at all.

EDIT: The robot seems to “work”(the icon doesn’t disappear but instructions aren’t followed as they should) when I run the whole project, but when I run just a part of it (ex. LogInEmailSite from the 1st ss) it behaves in the way described the first time.

EDIT 2:Apparently, the icon problem was caused by an out argument. The robot started working again after I’ve changed some selectors.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 2017.1

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version: Windows 7 x32
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):


#2

Hello!

Try to reinstall Uipath Studio or try to restart the Uipath Robot Service.

Hope it helps :smiley: