Studio Community Edition Issue: Trying to publish project, error message says: There are no available licenses on teh server

Using Studio Community Edition 2019.12.0 beta.
Trying to publish my project, and it fails. Last week I was able to successfully publish one project. Not anymore
See image below:

Studio.log error:
18:46:14.6813 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Error: RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.Clients.OrchestratorHttpException: There are no available licenses on the server.
at UiPath.Service.Orchestrator.OrchestratorClientExtensions.d__3.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)

@George3 In your Orchestrator Platform , Make Sure the Robot is of type Studio.

1 Like

Thanks! That worked.
Robot was of type Unattended, switched it to Studio type, then publishing went through.

1 Like

What if the Robot type was “Unattended”? I originally had it as “Studio” but then changed to “Unattended” as I couldn’t choose the Robot while scheduling jobs.

@harishn To run the Jobs from Orchestrator you need to have an Unattended Type Robot, To publish the Package to the Orchestrator you need to have a Robot of Type Studio.

@supermanPunch if I am on community edition, (single user win 10), then I will have to change the robot type between Studio and Unattended to publish/run jobs. Is that a correct understanding?

@harishn Yes