After updating studio to 2022.10.1 version my studio is working too slow & also if i try to run or debug file it is taking really long time to execute & getting stucked sometimes. I have converted my project to windows.
In windows legacies version i used directory.getfiles query to get a text file & stored it as string variable & later i used it in read text file activity it was working fine then but after updating to windows version i am unable to use that variable in read text file
Even i faced slownes in the studio , team will fix this up on coming days for sure
Means? can you elaborate and share some screenshots or video?
After migrating your project to Windows, Please try to update all the dependent packages.
Hope that can resolve the issue, as I also faced a similar error after migration.
Thanks @Rahul_Unnikrishnan will try it
The directory.getfiles comes from two different namespaces, add which namespace you would like to work with.
Ie. system.io.directory.getfile(“”) - that will work.
I see the same issues regarding execution startup, it can take everything between 5 sec up to 30-40 seconds at the longest for the execution to start up. Really annoying
Kindly delete your double quotes and write them again. For some people it works.
Please give it a try.
@Michaeljep don’t know why but its taking more than 15 minutes to start execution for me & sometimes it is ending as timeout
My startup time has only increased from less than a couple a seconds to 30-60 seconds, but that is still very annoying.