Stuck in solving Client Security Hash assignment

If: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

i’m stuck at this point …Please help

Make sure that the activity where this error occurred has a output variable assigned in the property panel of that activity
or we need to check whether that activity has any input variable assigned in the property panel

Cheers @Muhammad_Jahangir

This is error. @Palaniyappan

Fine
kindly check once whether in_TransactionNumber orout_ExtractDatatable has any value in it
for that use writeline activity and mention those two variables so that we can validate in the output panel whether it is showing any output ornot

kindly try that and letknow for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Muhammad_Jahangir

ok dear
@Palaniyappan

@Muhammad_Jahangir

Before IF condition try to print the below values using Message Box activity and check once.

in_TransactionNumber

out_ExtractDataTable.count

Is out_ExtractDataTable variable is of type DataTable or Array of DataRow ?

Dear @lakshman .
i changed the name from out_ExtractDataTable to dt_WorkItems which is datarow[] . i used message box for in_TransactionItem which shows result (0). but dt_WorkItems shows blank message box

@Muhammad_Jahangir

You have to print dt_WorkItems.Count and then check once. Make sure you passed arguments properly.

i Extract data as a dt_WorkItems as a argument of type out. and bind it with global variable of TransactionData which has datatype Datatable. but in getTransactionData i declar an argument name dt_WorkItems of in direction.

dt_WorkItems in getTransactionData is of array of datarow

@Muhammad_Jahangir

Then change dt_WorkItems variable also to DataTable instead of Array of DataRows.

@Muhammad_Jahangir

Change all these variables to either DataRow[] or DataTable.

ok dear

1 Like

dear @lakshman @Palaniyappan it shows object reference not set to instance of an object

@Muhammad_Jahangir

When you are trying to assign Null value then you will get this error. Run the process in debug mode and check it.

dear @lakshman can i send you a workflow in zip?]

@Muhammad_Jahangir

Present i don’t have system to check the workflow.

ok dear

1 Like