Stuck at "Job Started Processing"

Hi All,

have you ever faced issue with your robot where it initiates properly, but get stuck at:

run on VM by unattended robot 2019.4.4 using .bat file (“C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe” /file:“C:\RPA\Projects\TEST_MSG\Main.xaml” /input:“{‘StartedByTaskScheduler’:true}” /monitored /cc /preferConsole)

we need to add some smaller steps into our automation with UiPath, but got stuck with simple test to display message box.

Thanks a lot!

igor

@Igor_Kulicenko,

Is the process executing in debug mode with out any issues?

Hello Sarathi. Yup, it simply shows message box with “TEST” text.

igor

@Igor_Kulicenko,
Then check the project.json file whether it has proper main xaml file name in place.

@sarathi125,

looks fine to me. Attaching xaml, json and txt with command

TEST.txt (164 Bytes) Main.xaml (4.6 KB) project.json (737 Bytes)

Thanks.

igor

@Igor_Kulicenko,

When I change the path of the UiRobot.exe, then it is working in my local machine.
Check the same in the VM for the UiRobot.exe path and execute it.

"C:\Users\Partha\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.10.0-beta0452\UiRobot.exe" /file:"C:\Users\279829\Downloads\Main (17).xaml" /input:"{'StartedByTaskScheduler':true}" /monitored /cc /preferConsole 

@sarathi125,

have you executed in command prompt or run as .bat file? both work for me as well, but when I put it in sequence to run with our another non-UiPath automation via scheduler, then it get stuck.

Thanks.

igor

Do you have uirobot.exe in your non- UiPath machine?

Yes. There is 2019.4.4 unattended robot installed. I need to link/put robot in order with another non-UiPath automation we use in our company. Just want to use same function with running .bat files in specific order by their dependancies. Would love to implement UiPath there rather than building new C#, Pythoon, etc stand-alone apps for simple things we may cover with UiPath…

Thanks.

Dňa po 4. 11. 2019, 16:58 Parthasarathi via UiPath Community Forum uipath@discoursemail.com napísal(a):