String to datatype conversion

@soumi_soumiya Can you share your workflow, if you don’t mind. Or explain about the steps you need to do.

Thanks for your reply…
here is my work Risk_Management.zip (23.6 KB)

In the click activity, the selector is set t click on the first mail.

tablerow =0, table column = 0. If you change it as dynamic then you probably get what you expected.

Thank You!!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply…
But after change tablerow=* and tablecolumn=* still it read the first mail only

Can you please try using a counter variable instead of * and try to increment it.

Like table row=‘counter.ToString’ and table column also same

sorry it does not work

Can u share the screenshot of the error

Thanks for your reply…

There is no error.
This is what I have in my first mail. From this, it Reads Manikandan Thangaraj and average of performance 8. There a 4 unread emails in my in outlook in the same format but with different names and average. But in the message box, it displays the details of the first mails for 4 times
I am also attaching what i had changed
c

Using UiExplorer, try to find out what idx=1 refers, which is in your first line.
Also, find out the value of this idx when you click the second mail.

1 Like

It remains as 1 for all case and no change when it changes to dynamic

Change the last line as dynamic,

beacuse it shows the time and size.May be that is the problem. Am not sure. Please try and say

No change

Please get a valid selector using UiExplorer for first mail and try to compare it with the selector of 2 and 3rd mail. Definitely you will find out any common changes. According to that, change your selector as dynamic.

1 Like

Sorry i am not able to get any difference. This is what i get for three mails
1st%20mail

This is weird. Only the received time changing. Also in 3 rd mail, the Taberow is 3.
So try using other items which are not selected in the right side.

2 Likes

@soumi_soumiya
Can you tell me two three strings you are getting?
I think we can split it up to get a data row

1 Like