String Error while storing a variable

Hi All,

I am getting the below string error as follows. What should be the correct format. Can anyone help on this.

“name = ‘(CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString)’”

Error ERROR Validation Error Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression ““name = ‘(CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString)’””.(2) : error BC30198: ‘)’ expected. Main.xaml

Hi @dutta.marina

Asuming that you are already looping through your datatable, then just use an assign activity in order to store the desired value like this example

CurrentRow("Account Name").ToString

Regards

it has uneccessary bracket in the start and end

@dutta.marina

There are many unnecessary brackets are there

Write it as name = CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString

in Assign

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Srini,

Actually I am using Gsuite Application and Find files and folder activity in Google drive. Instead of TestSpreadsheet my folder is dynamic in nature based on current row values which will be created in google drive . Hence instead of TestSpreadsheet I should replace it with
CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString to find the current dynamic folder which will be created at run time.

Hi @dutta.marina

The error message indicates that there is a syntax error in the expression:-

Try this code-

“name = '” + CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString + “'”

Thanks!!!

@dutta.marina

Try as below

“'”+ CurrentRow(“Account Name”).ToString +“’ in parents”

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Nitya ,

I am getting this error. Find Files and Folders: Expression Activity type ‘VisualBasicValue`1’ requires compilation in order to run. Please ensure that the workflow has been compiled.

I compiled also but no error during compilation.

@dutta.marina

Please try this… the inverted comma you are using in code is wrong just remove from code and re add or use the below

"name = '" + CurrentRow("Account Name").ToString + "'"

Hope this helps

Cheers

@dutta.marina

Can you correct the double quotes in name and other, because it is showing some inverted kind

Thanks,
Srini

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.