I’ve a data input in a web browser application that isn’t very reliable. So, after choosing a option from a drop down I do a ‘Get Text’ activity to make sure the right option was selected.
If I match the getStringOuput = “Text” it fails… I works if it’s a getStringOutput.Contains = “PartialText”.
But fails with a expression with empty spaces getStringOutpu = “Some String” (even if replace the empty spaces using a expression).
But I need to use a variable since the optiion for this dropdown will be variable.
Things that I’ve tried:
- Compare the output expression with hardcoded string > Not equal
- Compare the output expression with a variable/argument > Not equal
- Use a .Contains expression with the variable/argument > Not equal
3.2) Use a .contains expression with one word hardcoded string > MATCH
- Log both (output and argument) > text is the sam
- Write on a text file to check > text is the same
Can it be font related? Did this ever happened with someone?