StepShot legacy license?

Resolved in DM:)

If anything else is needed - let me know.

1 Like

Hey Sophia Salo,

I have a similar problem like tekwhisperer.
I want to reactivate my step shot pro but I`ve lost the activation-codes.
I have no clue how to get them.

Can you help me?

Sincerly
Andi

HI Andi,

I just DM-ed you:)

Hi Sofia,

I too have an old StepShot account and would like to obtain the codes so I can operate the app offline. Please assist.

Thanks,
David

Hi David,

Sent you a DM:)

Hi Sofia,

I am in the same boat. Just tried to use my desktop stepshots v.3.0.0. I am a lifetime member via AppSumo and it is now asking me for an activation code. I haven’t used it since Nov of last year and it worked just fine then.

Thanks for your help.
Jason

Hey Jason,

Just DM-d you asking for an email address:)

Hello, same issue here. Can you please DM me for code?

Thanks

Hello - same issue here, just got a new PC (windows 10) and wanted to reinstall stepshot on it, but I can’t even find where I could download it. Could you please help?

Resolved in DM:)

Messaged you via DM:)

Hi Sofiia,
can you send me please offline activation for stepshot too.
Thanks!
Chris

Hi Sofia,
can you send me these Information? Thanks!

Started a DM thread here:)

Hi Sofiia,
I’m in the same boat with all these people. I had bought lifetime through AppSumo and have been using the offline version every now and then. I was aware of the acquisition and saw that with an activation code I could use the offline version. Well, now my activation code won’t work… Did you guys delete the server so it can activate or how can I get it to work again?

I get the error: Activation Error Error: Unexpected end of file.

Thanks,
Corey

1 Like

Same as the others, but I’m also trying to login to my StepShot (had to re-install) and clicking on submit doesn’t work. No action. Can you resend the download and code to me? Thank you.

Hi Sophia, I did not receive the emails so I was not aware of this. Can I please get the link and code? If needed I can also provide you proof of purchase. Thank you

DM-d you:)

Hi Sophia, Can I get some help?

I have an installer saved and 5 activation codes but I cannot figure out how to use them.

The software keeps popping up a login window that does not work.

This is v2.0.0 - is it correct?

Thanks,
-Ryan