StepShot legacy license?

Hi Ryan,

Just to be safe, please try downloading the installer from here:
Mac: StepShotGuides.dmg - Google Drive
Win 64: StepShotGuides.exe - Google Drive
Win 32: StepShotGuides_32.exe - Google Drive

If it still doesn’t work, please DM me your email address and I’ll check on my end the Activation codes.

Sincerely,
Sophia

Hi Corey,

Sorry, missed your message in the thread.

Could you please tell me if the activation codes work before?

Hi, sorry, apparently I missed your message too.
Could you please DM me your email address?

That worked perfectly. Thank you, Sofia.

1 Like

How do I DM you? I can’t seem to find a way to send a message direct to you on this site.

Hi @fro8888 ,

You should be able to click on the user picture and the option to send a message will appear.

Have a nice day!

Vasile.

1 Like

Sofia, I also need an activation code as I moved to a Mac from a PC. I started an account but do not have the option to DM you yet. Email address is tied to my account. Thanks, Michelle

I do not have the option that you show. It only shows the 19 posts in topic on my screen. This is the same issue Michelle has stated on this thread.

Resolved in DM:)

DM-d you, will be waiting for your response.

Hi Sofia I have the same problem that you can help me please, try to send a DM, but it does not give me the option.

Attentive to your comments.

Thanks.

@Sophia_Salo

Hi Sophia

Please can you help us with the activation code for our StepShot account? The account is using amason@prodware.co.uk

Many Thanks
Mike

Resolved in DM

DM-d you:)

Hi there, I’m quite upset with myself. I missed the opportunity to download the offline version and when I tried to use the software again I, of course, was presented with a login request that didn’t work.

Can you please set me up with the offline version? I purchased a separate copy for both of my companies. But at least one would be helpful. Sorry to be one of the stragglers.

Hi Sophia, could you please reply? I know I might have caught you on Summer holidays. Anyway, I have downloaded the right file and installed it, I just need to change my license to an offline activation.

Started an email thread

I have an old StepShot account purchased via appsumo and need the activation code.
Please Help.

Thanks,
Caswanto

Hi Sophia,

I too, had a deal with AppSumo’s StepShot before it was purchased by UiPath. I had two accounts with two emails. Are you guys still able to honor their lifetime deal?

Regards,
Adam C.

Started an email thread