Step into RPA- invalid_Scope

Does anyone know why when I open up studio and the workflow is set up and I attempt to run the file it gives me and error message stating the following: (Could not obtain access token. (invalid_scope)). It occurs when I complete the following steps. Design tab>debug file>Run.

This link is a video of my issue. It would not let me upload the video since I could not save it jpeg.

I am looking forward to seeing if anyone can help me resolve this issue. Does anyone know why when I open up studio and the workflow is set up and I attempt to run the file it gives me and error message stating the following: (Could not obtain access token. (invalid_scope)). It occurs when I complete the following steps. Design tab>debug file>Run.

@dylana
You need to contact your Orchestrator admin to allot required license

Once you see the UiPath Assistant as Connected, Licensed then you can able to run your workflow without any issue

Thanks

@dylana
one more solution thread.

@dylana

Thank you. Unfortunately, this is a course that was given to me a couple of years ago by a professor. They no longer use this course. I assume they would have been the admin.

Do you know any other current free courses that I can take on UI path that are for beginners? Similar to the step into RPA course that I started.

@dylana

Fundamental course

1 Like