Start Process : Network can't be found

Hello,

I’m currently trying to run an .exe file who is in an intermal fileserver that I have access to.
While using the Start Process Activity, I can find the file using the browsing button, but getting this issue once I run the Sequence :

Any ideas ? Thanks !

@gamakichi

Can you share the screenshot of how you are configuring start process…

Looks like the network path you are trying to use is either invalid or is not connected properly

Cheers

Hello,

Here is how I do it :

uipathissue55

Thanks

I also tried by copying directly the file path manually and I get this error :

HI @gamakichi

In the Path

Change \ to single slash and try again once

\\Netwrok\FILESERVER\==....

Regards
Sudharsan

@gamakichi

I see there are extra slashes can you please try removing them and try

\dhhdj\dhdjdj….

Like this

Cheers

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried it but got this error :

@gamakichi

Can you confirm
If the network drive is mapped to a local drive on your system…

Please try mapping it and then use the relative path…

You can click on the drive and give the network path to link

Cheers

Hello,

Yes the network drive is mapped to my Y drive, I tried by using it and it gave me this error :

I’ve tried to input the path by both browsing and manual input.

Still got the cannot find the path error

I’ve done more tests and I don’t think the issue is related to the FilePath, for any application that I try to run from UiPath Studio I got this error :

I’m currently using the session so it is not locked and I haven’t found any solution on the forum.

Any ideas ? Thanks

@gamakichi

Can you try upgrading the uiactivities and the system packages and try again

Ideally this error comes only when the windows sessions is minimized or locked …if it is active and you are seeing this errors might mean the packages are out of date.so please try the same

And coming to system cannot find path…can you try using the same path in run or file explorer and check if the path is working

Alternately it is better to check the locals panel exception details which might give more information like if it is using full path or truncating it…accordingly we can get to the root cause

Cheers