How to resolve if specified DSN contains architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application - ODBC Driver Manager?
When configuring a database source, the following error is encountered: Specified DSN contains an Architecture Mismatch between the Driver and Application - ODBC Driver Manager.
UiPath is a 32bit program and requires a 32-bit OBDC driver. This happens when the wrong database driver is configured in the activity. Even if the target data source is 64-bit, it probably has a 32bit driver. For example, a 64-bit installation of Access, still has a 32-bit driver that can be used to connect to it.
For more background on configuring databases see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/odbc/admin/managing-data-sources
Diagnosing/Resolving the Issue
1. Open a run window.
2. Run the following program: c:\windows\sysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
3. Check to see if the data source that the automation is supposed to connect to is listed in the application.
4. If the data source is not listed here, then that means it needs to be installed. Consult the data sources documentation to find the installer.
5. If the data source is listed, check that the correct data source was selected in UiPath. If needed, try re-installing the data source.
6. If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please open a support ticket with UiPath.