Sometimes click , sometime not click and pass to next step

Hi. please your help i try to click in a button of salesforce but the bot sometimes click , sometime not click and pass to next step.

i trying with the next option

• box check (simulate click)
  • delays
  • Wait for ready property to complete.

but i don´t have succes.

the bot clicks for the first few rounds, but then stops clicking and moves on to the next step.

1 Like

Are you facing this issue for each execution of your process or only sometimes?

If its happening always better you need to run it in a debug mode enabling the Highlight element and run in slow mode. Also in the Slow mode if its working fine for each execution, then you have to increase the delay little bit.

Also in the slow mode you can see how the execution is happening properly.

Also are you passing any dynamic values to the selector in the click activity? Plz confirm

It’s not about loading times.

the bot does click the button a few times, but then stops clicking

I already modified the selector to be constant and not dynamic.

I have debugged it step by step the error continues.

1 Like

Hey @alexis.mendoza

You can use the Verify Execution to verify if click really happened or retry one or two times.

This prop is available in modern click activity!

Thanks
#nK

I can’t find the activity

1 Like

Hey @alexis.mendoza

Make sure you use latest UiAutomation activities (>=2021.4) & enable Modern design experience

Thanks
#nK

@alexis.mendoza Can you share the selector screenshot here

Hello @alexis.mendoza ;

Did you provided any anchors for that checkbox? and can you confirm the label and selector of element is static through out the execution?

It would be better if you record that action using App/Web recorder if you havent used any anchors.

i don´t have this option

1 Like

Hey @alexis.mendoza

May be you are using a lower version of studio ?

Could you please confirm the version ?

Thanks
#nK

Hey @alexis.mendoza

I don’t think you can use modern design. Instead you can build your own logic which will be similar to the verification feature of modern design.

Retry Scope + Click activity + Element Exist

Thanks
#nK

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.