Someone knows how to unzip a file and then how to create individual folders for each file from the zip?

Hello!
I’m stuck on something than a friend stuck figuring how to do what is on the title → how to unzip a file and then how to create individual folders for each file from the zip and i dont understand how to do it right because I use the “Extract/Unzip Files” tool properly and then next I use For each item in Directory.Get.Files(“location”) and then I create a folder on the secuence and next I use the move file tool from item.ToString to “location” and the only thing than it does is just to unzip the files and it doesnt create the respectibles folders for each file from the zip. If someone knows something to help me I will apreciate it so much!!
Thanks for reading :smiley:

@Osvaldixx - Could you please brief your requirement…it is not clear…

In the meanwhile, please take a look at the below post for reference …

Sorry if my writing it’s messed up i’m trying my best to write on english properly, well I need to unzip 15 files from a zip and then I need to create individual folders for the files (1 file = 1 folder) and then I need to rename the folder with the file name for example a file is called filexample 1 so the folder have also needs that name

@Osvaldixx - Please check this…

This is my Input zip file…and You see I kept 4 files for a sample

1. In the Extract/Unzip Files activity , first I have unzipped the Test_zip.zip file as Test_zip under the Deletefiles Folder. Here is my output…

1. Then using for each loop for Directory.GetFiles(“DeleteFiles\Test_Zip”) I am creating a folder for each file using Invoke acvitiy…

my.Computer.FileSystem.CopyFile(EachFile,"DeleteFiles\" +path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(eachfile)+"\"+path.GetFileName(eachfile))

This code will take each file from Test_zip folder and copy it to DeleteFiles\<FolderNameUsingFileName>\FileName

<FolderNameUsingFileName> = path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(eachfile)

Invoke Code arguments…

and here is the output with 4 folders created , one for each file…

my.Computer.FileSystem.CopyFile - Will automatically create a folder if the folder does not exist..

Please give it a try, and let us know …

Osvaldixx, te quedó clara la información del amigo? Porque a mí no y tengo el mismo problema que tu. En caso de que ya lo hayas resuelto me podrías ayudar, por favor?!?!

@prasath17 I didnt understand it at all. Im in the exact same situation as @Osvaldixx and dont know what to do… Please???

Please show us us what you have tried as per the screenshot??