"Some features in your workbook may be lost if you save it as a CSV (comma delimited) manual , However, when Robot Simulate click "Save" button, did not pop up that window, Someone can help me?

@Gokul001

per my testing, when manual, it appear in the foreground and can click, when use Robot, this window disappear, cannot get it and cannot click “Yes” button.
I had put my excel as attachment in the post body, can you test per your computer?

Can you run and stope the process on that particular step and send the whole screen SS including taskbar?

@THIRU_NANI

It still output false as attachment.

Don’t indicate on yes button instead indicate on whole popup

@Gokul001

Still output false.

@Gokul001
Set breakpoint before click “Save” button and element exist, then screenshot and post?

Yes ofc you can also do that but SS should be with the taskbar and i want to see that panel

@Gokul001
Before Click “Save” button

After Click “Save” button

After Element exist

Hi @Lori

If the element appears on the screen only it will return true other wise it will return false only in element exits output!

How the element exist works?

Element exists activity

If elements exists

then → click save button

Else–>Leave

Regards

Addition one more, the check box “Show data losing waring when editing comma delimited files(*.csv)” setting did not appear the robot machine, however, when save xls as csv file ,that window can pop up every time.

This setting checked on my computer, when I save xls as csv manual, will appear below information as attachment

@pravin_calvin

If Robot can get that window, then → click save button, Else–>throw exception.

Per the testing, Robot cannot get that window, and always return false.

Hi @Lori

You can try with the below steps.

Surround the sequence with try catch.

Element exists

Then -->click save button

else–>add the throw activity and mention the exception as New System Exception

Catch we may able to get the exception!

Regards

@pravin_calvin

Hi @Lori

You need to attach window that you are using before click and click should be inside the do container of the attach window!

And more over try catch will not work in debug mode!

Regards

@pravin_calvin
losing two attach activities methods in the current project, however, when I create new project use “Robot Enterprise Framework” template, the new project can find that two activities. how can I solve this issue?

Hi @Lori

We can try enabling the from the activities filter by enabling the show classic!

Activity panel–>filter option------>show classic

Regards

@pravin_calvin

Wonderful, I get it, thank you very much!

1 Like

Hi @Lori

You may close the thread by marking solution to the desired post!

Regards

@pravin_calvin

That did not solve my title description problem, just help me find two activities, if anyone can help me solve the title description problem, I’d glad to make it solution and close the post, anyway, thanks for your warm-hearted help.

1 Like

@Gokul001 @pravin_calvin @THIRU_NANI

Thanks for all kindly help which has given me a lot of inspiration, I have solve this problem per other method!