RPA Solution Architecture Fundamentals - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ RPA Solution Architecture Fundamentals course, please feel free to add them in this thread.

2 Likes

What I really do like to see in all of your courses is that you bring real-world examples for the practices using dump data and scenarios more close to reality. I think that will have more grasp to it.

5 Likes

I liked the detailed explanation of roles and responsibilities of solution architect.
I recommend you to provide a sample project for Enhanced Ref would be useful to understand.
And also it is good to provide the templates that are useful for the project like project estimations, guidelines, naming conventions etc.,

Thank you for providing a great course for free.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

More Example and challenges. The Examples should be relatable and Real World Scenarios are needed. Rest is Good

Agree

1 Like

I have the Advanced Developer certification and was in the process of completing the Solution Architect learning path, however the one module left is SAP automation. I have no need for SAP, no SAP experience and no SAP system, so I cannot complete this module. However I need the Solution Architect accreditation. How do I resolve this?

Fundamentals are really good!

@Alin_Andronache

Theoretical part is good. But it would be better if we will include some business scenario from the real world like some case studies. Thanks for asking feedback.

Regards
Anand

Noted a Typo here:

…An unattended robot should as productive and independent as possible…

Should read “An unattended robot should BE as productive…”

That is all :slight_smile:

Hi,
I recently started the funamentals course and faced confusion at the first practical exercise1: Process Optimisation.
It says to download an excel file (raw data) from the online resource, but no document link is given. I scrolled down to “web resources” and found this link:

Can anyone here shed light on where this supposed excel file is for the exercise?

Or where I should be asking such questions about this course?

Thanks!

I believe this exercise is only about theoretical improvements based on the flow itself. When you click the button at the bottom, it displays you the flow of the “To be” process that has been optimized.

Hi @ChrisC ,
I’d like to know about your experience with the Advanced Developer Certification exam. Could you share the challenges you faced, areas to focus and the pitfalls to avoid.

Thanks and looking forward to your feedback soonest.

Callis

I am unable to complete the Calculate Yearly report the ACME site is not responding well.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi,
I can see 2 courses for RPA Solution Architect

1. RPA Solution Architect
  2. RPA Solution Architect (v2020.10)

What is the difference?

Thanks.