Solution Architect - Practical Exercise 1 - Missing PDD on ACME test website

Hello,

In Solution Architect training (https://academy.uipath.com/learn/course/362/play/2521/6-solution-architect) in Lesson 6. Preparation - Project Governance at 05:00 minute mark it is said “It’s all on the same ACME test website (…) under the user options section” referring to where the PDD is that the lesson wants me to read.

When I open the ACME test site and click on user options I have
Download Client and Support and after clicking it I see only plain text. It seems that the links are gone.

Please %s click here %s to download the old legacy system which might be needed to perform your duties.

Process Description - %s Work Item 5 %s
Process Description - %s Work Item 4 %s
Process Description - %s Work Item 3 %s
Process Description - %s Work Item 2 %s
Process Description - %s Work Item 1 %s

ok, now it’s changed to this, but at least I can see the links.

Warning : array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/acme-test/helpers/TextTranslator.php on line 46
Please click here to download the old legacy system which might be needed to perform your duties.

Warning : array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/html/acme-test/helpers/TextTranslator.php on line 46
Process Description - Work Item 5

Process Description - Work Item 4

Process Description - Work Item 3

Process Description - Work Item 2

Process Description - Work Item 1

edit:
removed the actual links because I don’t know if I can post them here

Hi @Dzempis_Puteklitis

Welcome to the community!!!

It looks like the site has run into some issues. Most probably they are working on it and will be sorted out soon…

Hi Dears,

I am facing same issue, in SA practical exercise 2, ACME test website, after selected Download Client and Support, the page is empty, and I couldn’t download the PDD.