SMTP Mail Images in mail body are not displaying in Gmail app

I tried all possible ways to send SMTP inline image in mail body. But few methods such as base64 were supported in Outlook app. But none of the methods work in Gmail app. I want Gmail app to show my image while added in mail body. Please help

Hi

Did this thread help you solve this scenario

Cheers @Vivek_Ananth

Hi @Vivek_Ananth

Check with the below link:

@Palaniyappan No, that didn’t solve my issue.

@Gokul001 Always show is already turned on. Still it doesn’t load the image

Hi @Vivek_Ananth

Check the below thread

Or else
You can use create mail body content

Regards
Gokul

@Gokul001 I will check it out. Meanwhile, can we do it with SMTP mail? Coz, there might be situations where I might not be able to use outlook activities.

Hi @Vivek_Ananth

You can use Crete HTML Content for SMTP Mail.
It will display the image in Gmail.

Regards
Gokul

I tried Create HTML content and this is how it looks when I open it in Gmail app.

@Gokul001 I also tried with Send Inline Image Activity as suggested. But the below error pops up.

“Send inline image: The given path’s format is not supported.”

for this i would suggest to go with full path , remove if any special char, check for the white space if any , check the image format supported , better to go with / instead of \
like C:\user\desktop\name of the folder — this path have white space in the folder name
replace \ with /
C:/user/desktop/name of the folder

@Ajju I tried with full path and also i tried with replacing \ with /, but i get the same error.

“Send inline image: The given path’s format is not supported.”

Can anyone please upload a workflow that works for the below requirement.

• Image from local folder has to be embedded in mail body. The image sent has to be displayed in latest GMAIL android app. Few methods are working in outlook but none of the method is working for GMAIL app. Kindly help

@Palaniyappan @Tamilselvan Kindly help

Hi @Vivek_Ananth

Check the below workflow
SendInlineMail.xaml (8.3 KB)

Step 1: Use Create HTML Content Activity and create a Output_varibale

Step 2: Image format

Step 3: Click the insert image option and choose the image file path and click the Ok and Save button

Step 4: You can use Send Inline activity.

Regards
Gokul

@Gokul001 Screenshots attached below for your reference. Both the methods you have suggested isn’t working with GMAIL.

Kindly suggest a solution for this issue.

Any solution available for this issue?

Hi @Vivek_Ananth

Have you try to enable this setting in the Gmail.

Regards
Gokul

Yes. I have tried this as well. Not working though