SMTP doesn't work properly

Hi Uipath Team:

I got the next problem,

When I try to send SMTP gmail Mail the robot get stuck on there, and after that I need to reboot the machine to will work well again.

Thanks for support.

Hi Carlos

Did you get the apps password and pass it to robot?

Best regards
Sulung

Hi @sulungcayadi

Yes, through Orchestrator, the strange thing is that it works but after a while it hangs and I have to restart the PC.

Regards

I present the same problem. The company’s SMTP server does not need a username and password but only a server and port to send emails. Today we have just migrated to a production cloud environment and the licenses are unattended. The VM where the Unattended robots will be executed was connected with the orchestrator Cloud and we executed the robots from the orchestrator and they worked correctly. When we ran the bot from the UiPath Assitant, it worked fine until it got to the SMTP Mail Message activity and was truncated without showing an error or stopping on error until we had to stop it. It was run from the UiPath Studio and it still has the same problem. Also, the VM was restarted and it worked the first time, but then the error returned.
Somebody could help me? Why does it work when running from the Orchestrator and not from the Assistant or UiPath Studio?