Smartsheet List All Sheets Activity

Hello,

I’m using the Smartsheet connector and I’m trying to find a specific sheet in my account.

I’m struggling with what to put in the “Where” field.

The sheet I care about is named “Scorecard”. I’m able to use the activity as you see it to get a list of all of the sheets and then loop through it until I find the sheet I need, but it seems like I should be able to filter the results before I get them through the Where field.

The tooltip seems to contradict itself by stating the “Where clause without the WHERE keyword”, but then it goes on to show the WHERE keyword in the example.

I have tried the following to no avail:

“Name=Scorecard”
“Name=‘Scorecard’”
“Name=”“Scorecard”“”
“where=name=Scorecard”
“where=Name=Scorecard”
“where=name=‘Scorecard’”

I even asked ChatGPT for a CEQL statement and I tried

“Name equals ““Scorecard”””

Thanks in advance!

@kevin.scott

Please check this on how to build the ceql query

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/integration-service/using-the-where-property-in-list-activities

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G

Thank you so much for the link! I did read the content at that link but sadly it doesn’t get me closer to a solution.

I’m struggling with the syntax of what a valid CEQL query should look like and there are no examples in that document.

I’ll refer to Google, but would appreciate examples in UiPath if anyone has some to share.

@kevin.scott

Ideally fo your case "Name = 'Scorecard'"

Should be working…can you try the same

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/other/latest/integration-service/uipath-salesforce-sfdc-search-using-s-o-q-l

Here both are case sensitive

Cheers

Thank you so much for your willingness to help! This is one of the great things about the UiPath community!

Using that CEQL statement didn’t throw an error, so that’s a positive, but it returned an unfiltered list of results.

@kevin.scott

Just to make sure can you see if the sheet scorecard is present

Also …is name a valid identifier?

Open the list of sheets and check the key

Cheers

It’s definitely present because if I loop through that list of files I do find “Scorecard” eventually.

Here’s what the identifiers are:

Sheets { AccessLevel=“ADMIN”, AdditionalProperties=Dictionary<string, object>(0) { }, Attachments=null, Columns=null, CreatedAt=[08/04/2021 22:37:05 +00:00], CrossSheetReferences=null, DependenciesEnabled=null, Discussions=null, EffectiveAttachmentOptions=null, Favorite=null, FromId=null, GanttEnabled=null, HasSummaryFields=null, Id=REDACTED BY KEVIN, ModifiedAt=[08/04/2021 22:39:29 +00:00], Name=“REDACTED BY KEVIN”, Owner=null, OwnerId=null, Permalink=“REDACTED BY KEVIN”, ProjectSettings=null, ReadOnly=null, ResourceManagementEnabled=null, Rows=null, ShowParentRowsForFilters=null, Source=null, Summary=null, TotalRowCount=null, UserPermissions=null, UserSettings=null, Version=null, Workspace=null },

@kevin.scott

To check can you use "Name = 'REDACTED BY KEVIN'" and see if it works

Cheers

It wouldn’t be of any diagnostic value.

I changed those fields before posting the data because I didn’t want to broadcast the file name, ID, or permalink to the internet.

@kevin.scott

The filters works on those keys only…so in which ever key you have the required value …only that works

The other way would be after retreiving all data to use a filter query

Cheers

I’ll just download them all and loop through them. It takes longer than it should but it works.

I appreciate your attempt to help!

@kevin.scott

Instead of looping you can wuery like this

Listsheets.Where(function(x) x.Name.Equals("Nameyouneed")).ToList

Cheers

Woop! That worked great for me!

I put what you wrote into an assign activity to an array variable and then fed that array into my already written loop, which of course looped just once.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.