Hello UiPath Forum,
i am setting up a framework for my new companies, and i am in dubt about some points on infrastructure software configuration. Let’s pretend we have a configuration like this:
- UiPath Studio license (concurrent user)
- Windows Server 2012 (Multiaccount)
Publisher environment :
- UiPath Orchestrator license
- Windows Server 2012 (with IIS)
- SQL Server is mandator? Can I use a free one like mySQL?
- Windows Server 2012 is required on VM? Can I use linux O.S.?
Elastic Search server
- Windows server 2012 is required on VM? Can I use linux O.S.?
Prd environment (with N robots):
- UiPath Robot license
- Windows Server 2012
What do you think about it? Can you please calrify me the doubt also on SQL server and Elastisearch one?
thank you in advance for the support
Thank you Akash!
So as of my understanding for Elastisearch Server i just need to contemplate the server (virtual or fisical) and install the elasticsearch on linux system.
while for SQL Server i am forced to integrate only microsoft solutions, is this correct?
Which SQL server version is better?
Thank you again in advance
Until unless ES is reachable from Orchestrator web server it is good.
Recommended SQL version:
- 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2012 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2014 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2016 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2017 Standard or Enterprise Edition
Check - Software Requirements
Great! Thank you for your help. I already check the documentation but i was looking for something related to your experience. Based on what you already do which version of SQL Server better fits the balance on costs/benefit?
For testing purpose you can go ahead with developer edition as well. For enterprise deployment you can have once from the recommended. Apologies but i do not have idea about cost wrt SQL.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.