Hello UiPath Forum,
i am setting up a framework for my new companies, and i am in dubt about some points on infrastructure software configuration. Let’s pretend we have a configuration like this:
- UiPath Studio license (concurrent user)
- Windows Server 2012 (Multiaccount)
Publisher environment :
- UiPath Orchestrator license
- Windows Server 2012 (with IIS)
- SQL Server is mandator? Can I use a free one like mySQL?
- Windows Server 2012 is required on VM? Can I use linux O.S.?
Elastic Search server
- Windows server 2012 is required on VM? Can I use linux O.S.?
Prd environment (with N robots):
- UiPath Robot license
- Windows Server 2012
What do you think about it? Can you please calrify me the doubt also on SQL server and Elastisearch one?
thank you in advance for the support