During the execution of the UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe, how to resolve when the following error is encountered: "Failed while running Portal caused by Sisense returned unsuccessful status code"?
Issue Description: When Running the UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe the following error is encountered. Failed while running Portal caused by Sisense returned unsuccessful status code
Root Cause: There is an issue with the portal. Most likely there was a configuration issue when initially trying to setup Insights and now Insights is in an unusable state. Resetting Insights can resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting / Resolution Steps:
- Try disabling and re-enabling the tenant
- Make sure that there are no other errors being thrown. If there are, fix those issues and then disable and re-enable the tenant
- A feature request has been opened in relation to this. The UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe could prevent this scenario from arising by doing basic password checks, etc before trying to build the ElasticCube. As it stands, when the UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe encounters an error, it still tries to build the cube, which is why this error is caused
- Another possibility is that FIPS has been enabled. FIPS needs to be disabled for the installation, but its possible to enable post install. If this is the case then, FIPS needs to be disabled permanently and following services need to be restarted:
- Alternatively, DB encryption can be turned off and the computer can remain FIPS compliant. Read more about FIPS .