Simulate click works in normal project but not in REFramework

Hello,

I find it weird that the simulate click for the same selector works when used in a normal process, but stops working when tested from a file in a REFramework project. Anyone faced the same issue before ? Any suggestions ?

FYI, I can’t send window messages because the UI of the app I’m working on acts weirdly when I try Send window messages

Thank you all in advance

1 Like

Can you send me the screenshot of the actual error you are getting???..

can you share screen shot?

1 Like

@Manish540 @sschowdary Thank you for answering, there is no error, it’s just that the action is not performed, the robot executes and nothing happens

1 Like

@Saad

You can try with Image activities or Computer Vision activities.

@lakshman I can’t use image activities, I really want to understand why it works in anormal process but not in ReFramework

@Saad

It’s not an issue with REFramework also. If it will work in normal then here also it will work. May be some thing going wrong here.

@lakshman

I’m using the same test.xaml file in both projects, with the same activity and the same selector. One works, the other doesn’t :frowning:

@Saad

Yes i understood your issue. That’s why I suggested you to use some other alternative method.

@lakshman It seems it wasn’t an issue with REFramework but it was UiPath.UIAutomation dependency’s version. My simulate click works on versions >= 19.7.0. In the new project the version was 19.4.0.

Thank you

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.