Simple split of a text with no space and no character

can nit verstaan nederlands :slight_smile:
grafik

yes got it. thanks
but still my split not working right… :frowning:

a “not working” feedback is not helping us what is done what is happening description we do need

1 Like

ok thank you master…
arr_variable =
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(in_AlleKontorNummer,“0”).where(Function(x)Not String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(x)).ToArray

arr_variable is only writing
1 in one row
3 in second row
4 in third row
But i want its write 001 in first row
003 i 2nd row
005 in 3rd row…
Its doing right but i need 00 with every number.

Problem is I have not space of any special charector in my (in_AlleKontorNummer)varibale and look its not easy to split.

had you checkout above in the demo screenshots the example with the padleft?

I tried and non of them is working
StringSplitOption is not member of systemarray. Error

only this regex is working…
System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(in_AlleKontorNummer,“0”).Where(Function(x)Not String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(x)).ToArray

but its writing only
in each line. still need 00.

@Latif Use this then, It has the Select Statement Combined to Pad “0” as suggested by ppr above :

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Split(in_AlleKontorNummer,“0”).Where(Function(x)Not String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(x)).Select(Function(x)x.PadLeft(3,Convert.ToChar(“0”))).ToArray

3 Likes

@Latif
as a variation:

and was combining all given concepts from above. Also it is handling the dynamic part as the 11 is not splitting with 00 as it splits with a single 0

2 Likes

Thanks for the big help @supermanPunch and @ppr. the lastone worked as i wanted.
i’m opening a new tread where i need help in related to Excel. kindly on that too.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.