Shows error for select activity

Shows error (for select activity ) Attribute not supported by current UINode.
I want to iterate the month values in the dropdown for each page load and generate a report for every month.How to iterate the drop down .Any one please help

Hey @Saumiya_Paul

This is a minor issue just either use click with simulate check or use UiExplorer then you will see the select tag structure of selector copy from there and pass in select activity. It is also works :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi @aksh1yadav
Thanks for your prompt reply.I tried using simulate check , it doesn’t work.Could you please explain it in details.I am new to this technology.
As advised tried second option too still showing the same error.
Attached the screen shot below for your referrence.1524231036421110624219

Hey @Saumiya_Paul

Acknowledged…!!

Well i am attaching a 2 sample Workflow for all users because have observed that this prob many users are facing alot :slight_smile: and got time after months :slight_smile:

Simulate Type Method

It is the best method to interact with applications that are not visible or in foreground. This acts more like a developer programmatically changing the value of an editable control, making it 100% accurate if the control reacts to it. This method doesn’t work in all cases

In First sample i am using click+simulate check to select a month
Assignment- Year Selection Sample(With Click+Simulate).xaml (7.7 KB)

and in second I am using select activity to select a month

Assignment- Year Selection with Select Item.xaml (6.9 KB)

Note: Before to run above any sample the below url should be open in IE Browser :slight_smile:
https://www.acme-test.com/reports/download

Regards…!!
Aksh

6 Likes

Hi @aksh1yadav,

Thanks a lot.Itz working fine now.