Shift + Space + down

I’m trying to copy and insert copied cells by using only Type Into. More than a single row.

Using Shift+Space to select the entire row, while holding “Shift+Space”, I’ll need to "k(down)’ as well since I’m copying multiple rows.

AND

Inserting the copied cells using Ctrl+Shift+“=”.

1 Like

Hey @knjl,

Use type into and pass your key combination.

Make sure u keep the simulate type as false.

You can follow the same for other combinations as well.

1 Like

Hi Nithin, it still doesn’t work. Because I need to hold Shift and Space together then press down to select multiple rows.

To press and hold shift use “[d(shift)]”,
To release shift use “[u(shift)]”

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Joska, understand how that works for let’s say saving, we will do as “[d(ctrl)]s[u(ctrl)]”. But what I’m trying here is to hold both the shift and space and press down twice then release both the shift and space.

1 Like

@knjl - I tried your keystrokes in “Keyboard Shortcuts” → Record Multiple Shortcuts…Please see the below shortcuts system created on the right…

Hi Prasath, I don’t have “Keyboard Shortcuts” on mine to enter from. Probably different version but thanks!

Hey @knjl,

Adding to @prasath17

You can try [d(shift)] [d(space)] [k(down)] [k(down)] [u(shift)] [u(space)]

Hope this helps.

You are not the first one who wants hold “space” but it seems not possible

The following sequence will hold shift, press space, press 3x down and release shift. Not sure if it helps…
"[d(shift)] [k(down)][k(down)][k(down)][u(shift)]"

Cheers

Unfortunately it is still not working… Thanks Joska

@knjl - I didn’t ask you to try Keyboard shortcuts…you can manually try what system has provided by looking at my screenshot…

Please show us what you have tried so far? I.e show your code

This applies to “Modern” activities and is not applicable to “Traditional” activities.

Cheers

@knjl - Here you go… I was able to solve this…

The keystrokes are " Shift+Space – Shift + Down – Shift + Down – Ctrl +C

Again I have tried this in Keyboard shortcuts…You can try this manually in sendhotkey…

Output

1 Like

Hi thanks all. I’ve manage to solve it with the help of all of you and while playing around with it, Solution is as shown.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.