SFTP authentication

Hi everyone,

I am attempting to connect to multiple SFTP connections with the FTP activities package. I’m using the credentials exactly as they are in a working FileZilla connection (and a different automation software) but I keep receiving errors, either:

With ftp session: No suitable authentication method found to complete authentication (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

or

With ftp session: No suitable authentication method found to complete authentication (public key)

I have the correct versions and dependencies installed and I’m using the same server as the original, working connections.

Any help greatly appreciated!

On a simple SFTP connection with no Private key file, I’m also getting “Permission Denied (password)” error

@loginerror this seems to be an issue that has been asked multiple times with no satisfactory solution.

Are you able to escalate please?

1 Like

The source code of the FTP package is available on our Community GitHub repository, and as such anyone can help us and implement the fix.

I marked this topic as #pr-welcome so that people passionate about coding can find this and other issues/improvement ideas easier and hopefully help us improve the package.

Thanks @loginerror

I also found this thread where Ilya has kindly packaged up the new activities.

I think the latest version has already been published :slight_smile: I think it is updated on marketplace feed though rather than the official one.

1 Like