Setting up Robots for the 1st Time

I am new to UiPath and am getting ready to deploy our first automations to PROD. My question is what is the best way to setup my robots for the following situation?

Scenario
We will be deploying 2 automations (A, B).

Automation A will require 4 robots to complete the work. There will be a Dispatcher process that will check for work every 2 hours. Due to the volume of transactions received throughout the day, Automation A will be started at 8:00 AM ET everyday and will continue to run until 11:00 PM ET.

Automation B will require 6 robots to complete the work. There will be a Dispatcher process that will check for work every 20 minutes. Due to the volume of transactions received throughout the day, Automation B will be started at 8:00 AM ET everyday and will continue to run until 11:00 PM ET.

We have a total of 10 licenses. What I am thinking of doing is creating 4 machine templates: TemplateA, TemplateB, TemplateDispatcher, TemplateSpares where 4 machines will be assigned to TemplateA, 6 machines assigned to TemplateB, 1 machine assigned to TemplateDispatcher and the remaining machines would be assigned to TemplateSpares.

The 2 processes will have peak times where additional robots will be needed to process the increase in transactions. The TemplateSpares would have the list of 2-3 robots that are set aside specifically to handle peaks on any automation.

Does this sound like a reasonable approach? Any thoughts or suggestions is greatly appreciated.