Set transaction status getting frequently failed

I have a queue with huge number of items. I am getting below error for “Set transaction status” very frequently:

Set transaction status (Successful): An error has occurred. Error code: 0
Set transaction status (Successful): The operation has timed out.
Set transaction status (Business Exception status): The operation has timed out.
Set transaction status (Business Exception status): Unable to connect to the remote server

Please let me know the possible route cause and a its known solution.
Is it related to IIS/Server Connection? Would putting a retry on Set Transaction fix this issue?

1 Like

Yes
The time-out error is because the connectivity between the machine and orchestrator wasn’t good. It might be the vpn issue or the bandwidth

Increasing the timeout of the Set Transaction Status activity should help.

And yes you can have a retry too, if failed because of timeout issue then you can retry

Hi,

Try the options suggested by @rahulsharma if still not working have look at the below thread it might help.

I already tried with both options. Increasing timeout is not feasible as it increased overall execution time drastically. So I had put the set Transaction status inside Retry scope and it worked. Still keeping it under observation.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.