Set of Queue items should be redirected to a specific Robot

queue

I will push multiple records which has CaseID as a field into the queue with add queue item activity. But while processing the record using get transaction Item I want all the transactions which starts with CaseID 100 to be processed by the same Robot . Can you please let me know how this can be achieved.

Hi @niteesh2004,

So before pushing into queue you know this are input bot need to do specific bot others inputs need to do other bots. while pushing into queue itself you split it push it into different queue and configure the bots.

Regards,
Arivu

No arivu If that is the case I will end up creating too many queues

@niteesh2004, Only way is to split the data that has Case Id starting with 100 , then load those entire data in a single queue item.

Regards,
Dominic :slight_smile:

Hi @Dominic Sir,

Me to said the same thing but he is asking after fetching the data from queue can assign to specific bot.

@niteesh2004

Regards,
Arivu

@arivu96 bro, I knew it but I said that would be the only way to do it from get transaction item.

Regards,
Dominic :slight_smile:

Not possible without querying the queue through api calls, basically circumventing current queueing.
Orchestrator queues work as FIFO (with priority and possible postpone, but its still based on FIFO).