Set_color_range in excel

Hi,

I am getting error : “Set Range Color: The range does not exist” inside “Invoke workflow”. Attached the xaml file for your reference.

Scenario:

1. Copy a file (Reference template) by appending ID value for each row in the another input excel file in main function.

2. Passing this copied file name, sheet name to the invoke work flow in which i am using set range color where I am getting the range does not exist, but i am able to write the value to cell before set range color using same range.

Do I need to take care of Macros/Protection settings of Reference template which is being used to copy by appending ID value and update.

Appreciate quick support please.

Thanks

Sequence.xaml (8.4 KB)

your file is quite incomplete, so at the end, there should be some problems with your excel file or the range your are passing to the activity…

It is able to write the excel with same range just before set range color activity, but for the same range index getting the error.

1 Like

HI @krishbcd,
I try to understand you workflow. I think you are struggling to find out the last row index of excel.

try this one. It may solve your problem.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

I am able to write the excel with same range just before set range color activity, but for the same range index getting the error for set range color

Any support on this please, without using external packages

Hi All,

Found that in input file fill color option is disabled. Is it the reason that I could not use set range color and giving the error range does not exists? But I am able to write cell with the same range.

Appreciate the support please.

Thanks

Issue is resolved by un protecting sheet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.