I have an issue with an invalid permission to use the Set Asset activity within a process, both via Studio and Orchestrator with only an Admin role in use. After searching the forums, I was only able to find similar topics that resulted in changing the permission for the Robot role, such as here.
- The activity is used within my process that checks a website if a row is present that matches a certain condition (this website is updated continously). Once it has found a record, all the data is scraped and saved in an Excel file.
- This process is running on a schedule, each time it runs it should evaluate whether a new record has been found. If it’s the same record as the previous iteration, it should do nothing (I only want a MsgBox on the first instance and not on all as it is doing now).
- Scope of the variables used to store the GetAsset and scraped value are set to the entire overall sequence.
- Without the set Asset activity, my process is running fine without isses both via Studio and Orchestrator.
The following outlines my current set-up
(Open image in new tab for full-size)
What could be cause of this error given;
- Orchestrator and the robot are properly linked.
- I only have an Admin role which should have all permissions by default and not a Robot role (of which some say both should be there by default)
Thanks for any help regarding this!