Serverless: Datatable1 type issue if robot runs as unattended mode

Hi all

I hope you are doing well :blush:

I implement a simple project in cross platform to know more about Serverless Cloud robot technology. In the project, I use „Extract Table Data” activity, which has Datatable1 output type (in the below picture). The robot runs without any issue if it runs from studio. However, I’m having the issue below if I’m are trying to run the robot from orchestrator in unattended mode. (Please find the picture below)

Extract Table Data activity:

extract_dt

Orchestrator log:

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Anudar

@Anuka_D

Can you share the screenshot of the workflow from Extract Table data activity?

Because, as per your screenshot It is already declaring the Output Data to Datatable1

Can you check in the workflow that it is having Datatable1 in the variables?

Try using Datatable1 and check

Thanks,
Srini

@Anuka_D

I just checked and the datatype is Datatable itself…Can you please reconfirm the same

Looks like a glitch just recreate and try

cheers

I implemented in Cross Platform.

@Anuka_D

I did check on the same

Can you please recreate and check or change the system package versions please from manage packages

cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

Thanks for information!

I just noticed that the output argument is DataTable until do extract a table from website.

Before I extract table:

After I extract table from here:https://www.rpasamples.com/opportunities

I feel like it would be a bug :confused:

@Anuka_D

I tried with same and no issue…May be can you try with the same package versions please

cheers

Seems we have a same packages with same version

Yes, it is DataTable type until you create a variable and give to it.

@Anuka_D

Can see the issue now…I tried with multiple versions but the same issue persists.

cheers

Hi @Anuka_D ,
Welcome to the UiPath Community
Please Create a Variable and click on the Browse for type and select the DataTable1

Note:- so it depends how many times you will extract the data table(Every times It increases the DataTable vesion with 1) and it will reflect in the Browse for type(Data Type)

Please let me know. It resolved or not

Regards
Rounak

You are using a Typed Datatable, not a Datatable. You should be using just a regular Datatable. Delete the report_dt variable. Go to your Extract Table Data activity, put your cursor in the ouptut datatable property, press CTRL+K, type report_dt and press enter. This CTRL+K shortcut creates the variable with exactly the datatype the activity wants. Depending upon your process, you may need to go to the Variables tab and change the Scope so it’s available elsewhere in your process.

@postwick yes, I created a new variable by CTRL+K shortcut as you described :slight_smile: The type is Datatable untill I save it. Next time I noticed that the type changed automatically from DataTable to Datatable1

@Rounak_Kumar1: as it mentioned in the first email, the Datatable1 type is ONLY not acceptable in ochestrator.
It doesn’t make sence when it is an unattended serverless robots :slight_smile: I have no issue to run from studio, just not from Ochestrator.

Hi @Anuka_D ,

Please try with the studio web. It will work.

Regards

Hi @Anuka_D ,

Please try using Studio 23.4.2 and republish your project, see: Could not load file or assembly 'Studio.Generated.TypedDataTable1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublickeyToken=null’. The system cannot find the file specified - #3

Regards,
Luiza

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.