Serious bug moving files using the Project Notebook!

This project “Solution - Organize your local drive - StudioX Project” from the module “File and Folder Automation with StudioX” has some bug and really dangerous behaviour. Be careful!. When you have a folder plenty of different extension file, the robot moves all the known extensions correctly but attention!!, it completely removes from the system the unknown extensions!!. It is supposed to just move the files with the specified extensiones, but magicaly, the project notebook processes all the files and remove the rest!. This is a serious bug!

Hi, can you point to me this project, so i can take a look?

Yes, the project is “Solution - Organize your local drive - StudioX Project” from the module “File and Folder Automation with StudioX”

It has a Default “Delete file” action, I did not notice it before running the project. I wasn’t expecting to remove anything. It would be better to just skip the file. Removing things that way, ufff, is scary!

Ok, i did the course and it doesnt really do anything dangerous unless you modified something in it… But i understand that running it on important folders can cause problems…