When I run create yearly report workflow, with the given parameters everything runs perfectly, same goes for upload yearly report process, I have a couple of log messages and again they print exactly what I want them to print. I initially guessed something is wrong with the out arguments I am using but even when the problematic workflows runs they can’t log the message they were logging while I run the file alone.
This is where the debug pauses the execution to tell me that the notification is not found and it can’t continue but as you can see there are 2 outputs appear empty, first one is the out_YearlyReportPath I tried to log within the process sequence and the second empty info is the log message you see as the first activity in the following screenshot
This is the process workflow I tried to log the yearly report path to see if the argument holds the string or not.
And here is my supposed logs that doesn’t even log an empty info when the robot runs.
Last ss I promise. This is the way create yearly report reacts when I run the file alone with default values. There is an abundance of log messages here but I just wanted to see if there is a faulty path the execution takes and it appears not. In comparison to the first screenshot you can also see that only the month is getting logged.