Sending Outlook email - RemoteException wrapping System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Property accessor 'Account' on object 'UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.OutlookApplicationCard' threw the following exception:'Unable to cast COM object of type '

UiPath Community,
I am unable to utilize any of my Outlook automations using UiPath StudioX. Whenever I run the sequence, I encounter the following error message: "RemoteException wrapping System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Property accessor ‘Account’ on object ‘UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.OutlookApplicationCard’ threw the following exception:‘Unable to cast COM object of type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Application’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155).’ —> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast COM object of type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass’ to interface type ‘Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Application’. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID ‘{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}’ failed due to the following error: Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155). "

I would highly appreciate your help and explanation to resolve the problem.

I am using StudioX with the following resource: Using Desktop Outlook Application. I have a Microsoft Book 2 Laptop (Windows). Please let me know if you require any other information from my end.

This problem is mostly caused by incorrect COM Interop settings in the Windows registry. This can be caused by installing a newer version of Microsoft Office, and then removing it and installing an older version instead. There are other ways this could happen.
If this is not a code related error than please remove below given key from registry.
Please follow steps below:
Start–>Run → regedit → HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT–>TypeLib–>{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} → 1.8/1.7 (Delete this)
If not successful, you can try to repaire your Office 365 in control panel. Then, try again. If the problem still exists, you can completely uninstall, reboot, and then reinstall Office.