Sending mail with SMTP works on Local machine but fails on VM

Hi,

I’m geting the following error when trying to run a process that uses HTTP request for calling an API. It works fine on my local machine but when published to Orchestrator it fails. I’ve already checked all the activities on both machines and the version etc. match, so that doesn’t seem to be the problem. Anyone come across this problem?

“Execution error : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘RestSharp, Version=106.3.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=XXXXXXXXXXX’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.\r\n at UiPath.Web.RestClient…ctor()\r\n at UiPath.Web.Activities.HttpClient.BeginExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)\r\n at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)”

Studio version: 2018.2.3
Robot: 2018.2.3

1 Like

I am not sure , 1).check version of activity installed.
2) check project.json file that it’s correct or not.
3) put log message before SMTP , to make sure where error is occurring.

1 Like

Hi @syedabidraza,

Thanks for the reply. So my problem was actually threefold. It was to begin with a mismatch of software version between the Robot on the VM on the one hand and Studio and Orchestrator on the other. The second thing I found was that because of this there was a activity package mismatch between my local development machine and the VM. Lastly I found that Restsharp could not be used beyond version 105.0.1.0 when published to Orchestrator onto the Robot on the VW.

Best regards,
Reynir

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.