I have a task where I have to send email and wait for their answers, if recipient hasn’t replied I have to send reminder to reply to email if recipient hasn’t responded within a day. Can someone suggest me how to do this part, which activities to use?
Thank you in advance.
To accomplish this,
- Send Outlook Mail Message activity to send the initial email to the recipient.
- Wait for Workflow File activity to wait for a specified amount of time to check if the recipient has replied to the email.
- Get IMAP Mail Messages activity to retrieve the reply from the recipient’s email.
- If Else activity to check if the reply is received, if not, send a reminder email using the Send Outlook Mail Message activity.
- Repeat the process with a Loop activity to check for the reply until it is received or until a certain number of reminders have been sent.
You may also want to consider using the “Delay” activity in between the steps to wait for the desired amount of time before checking for the reply or sending the reminder.
Thank you for your response, I am doing those processes separately. I did sending emails in another process and waiting/checking replies in another process. So in orchestrator I thought that I will run first process after this will run waiting emails process. In the waiting for email process how I could do reminder part?
You can follow from 3rd step in your second process, @Symbat_Almakhan ,
and you can Use a “Counter” variable to keep track of the number of reminders sent, and use another “If Else” activity to check if the maximum number of reminders has been reached. If the maximum has been reached, exit the process.
If the maximum number of reminders has not been reached, go back to step 3 to check for the reply again.