Send Pivot table screenshot in an email

I have several pivot tables in a worksheet. My requirement is to send each pivot table screenshot to the individual users. How do I do it. Please advise. If you have a sample workflow please provide me.
Thanks,

hello @Vidya_Lingappa
I have created a basic workflow
Screenshot.xaml (8.3 KB)

Hi @Vickydas, Thanks so much for your workflow. If I understand the workflow the first few steps is to take the screenshots of the pivot table. My requirement is to create a pivot table and send pivot table screenshot to the users. Please advise and share the workflow if you have any. It will be a big help. Thanks.

Hi Vickydas, I have attached my workflow and the excel file. I am getting the error - " A table can’t overlap another table". Could you please check and let me know what is the issueMain.xaml (16.5 KB) ?

and the excel file: ExTable.xlsx (14.1 KB)

hello @Vidya_Lingappa

This error occurs when we are trying to create table (Using Create table Activity) on an already created table in our excel file.
What it means is the robot is trying to create a table again after already creating one that’s why its giving you the above error

Can you please tell me the correct steps?

Hi Vicky, Could you please let me know the steps?

@Vicky,
I am getting the message failure: Call was rejected by Callee. (Exception from HRESULT:0x8001001)
(RPC_E_CALL_REJECTED)). THis error is shown as Excel Application Scope.
Why this error is shown? Please let me know.

Thanks,
V

Hello @Vidya_Lingappa
There are many reasons this issue might occur…
First thing are you using licensed Microsoft Office ?
The below text was taken from website might include your cause

Check this link too