Send hot key pgdn is not working

Hi, I have seen many posts, but I didn’t get a proper solution for this.
I am using Send Hot Key - For Page Down on a webpage, but it’s not working,
Please suggest neither Ctrl + end working.
@Palaniyappan @lakshman @Lahiru.Fernando

2 Likes

Did we try with down key in send hot key activity
Instead of pgdn or end
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Hey @balkishan

Sorry… wasn’t able to talk to you for a while… Hope you are doing great… I was super busy with a meetup…

Have you tried all possible hot keys? down key, ctrl + end, and pg down? none of them work?

May I also know, after the page down, what are you trying to do in the web page?

1 Like

I don’t want to use bro down key bro, Actually it will slow down the process, I want to directly use the page down. but it’s not working. If I use down key I have to use many down send key activities which result delay the process. Bcz for every page I have to use this.

Hi Thanks Lahiru I am doing great hope you also bro.
I didn’t try down bcz if I use this I have to give many down key activites. so to avoid this I want to key a single Down page activity. but it’s not working. yes I have tried ctrl + end also but this also not working.

1 Like

No not so
We can keep the down key within a WHILE LOOP with a approximate counter value
Like counter < 10 where counter is a variable of type int32 with default value as 0
So that it will pressed down for ten times
Based on your page we can set that value as well

Or

We can choose key as ctrl+end instead of end key

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Hi Palani even the Scroll down is also not working, This is strange.

ok… so tell me… what types of elements you are planning to interact with after scrolling down? buttons? click events? or reading data?

Why I ask this is because since this is a web application, you don’t need to scroll down to interact with the elements below the screen. It will automatically find it even though it is not visible in the screen and once found, the scroll down will happen automatically…

1 Like

I am using the Highlighted activity it’s not working if the element is not visible.
After Highlighted I am using click to click on the link tag element.

1 Like

Find did we try with HOVER activity or HOVER IMAGE a activity where we can choose a image or element at the bottom of the page so that the page gets hovered down
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

As a workaround, let’s try this…

We can perform a click on some label in the screen somewhere close by to the element you want to highlight. click on the label will not do anything in the web application as we click on a label text… This will make the screen auto scroll to that place so that you will have the element you want to highlight be visible…

Give it a try…

1 Like