Selectors parameterization

Hi All,

“”

when i try to pass value into the selector using a variable, it is throwing selector not found exception.
Above is my selector. Please check and help.

@seeraeswar In the aaname give selectors in this format ‘“+day.ToString()+”’

I am getting below error indra.

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Highlight ‘DIV’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@seeraeswar check once this ‘“+day.ToString+”’

Hi indra,

I have given the same but still getting error like selector not found. UI path is not replacing the variable with the value assigned to it. When i replace the variable with a value it is working.But my scenario needs to pass the value dynamically.

Regards,

Eswara rao seera

Hi,

Please check this post on how to include variables into a selector.
The idea is to edit the selector and add the variable directly in the property window, not in the Selector Editor windows.

Regards
Silviu

Thanks a lot silviu it is working !!!

Thank you indra for your help…