Selector sometimes working sometimes giving the following error

Wait for page load is sometimes unreliable. It doesn’t always do what we think it should, unfortunately. Especially with these kind of highly scripted web pages.

As I said before, use Check App State to wait for a known element to appear to confirm the page loaded. Heck, you could even just use the same button you’re trying to click as the object to confirm page load (assuming this button is the first thing you click). Just make sure to set a very long timeout because it appears this page takes a long time to load.

please tell me how to do this?

@Mystical_Devices Just want to know did you compare the selectors for the successful run and failed run

how to do that? sorry…please guide

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/n-check-state

@Mystical_Devices

Take a notepad and copy the selector which is working. When the selector failing, copy the activity to different new sequence (Since I don’t want you to disturb your current logic) re indicate the same element. Copy this new selector to the notepad where the previous selector has already copied. Now, compare these two and see what is changing

1 Like

What is the selector of your node?
in this case: Use Application/Browser

after a long time, i have tried, simulate, hardware events,
as well, for the click button- but it again gives the same error, sometime it works, sometimes it does not, how to ensure that it clicks 100% eeverytime?

Can someone please propose a solution

i tried the debugs method, and made a breakpoint on this selector,
and then pressed “step over”

it gives the following error:

is anyone there?
@ushu