I have problems with the selector , regardless of the browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox).
I did a project to create/edit a record in a CRM and I noticed this issue:
- It happens that I record a series of actions (with the creation of a record) and it works for some times, but it doesn’t work the following day. I have to edit the selector of a specific action or I have to create again the project.
- In a project when I edit a record, it seems that it works editing the record I used to record the project, but when I use the project for another record, it doesn’t work
These problems occur in IE, Chrome or Firefox and with all project I have recorded.
I have read that there are problems with the selector, but I didn’t understand if these problems has been solved.