Selector issue for arguement

HI I am trying to use dynamic selector. Here in re framework in_TransactionNumber is integer argument. The selector is not getting validated. How can I pass argument to it.

Hi,

In Selector editor, we cannot use + operator for dynamic value.
Can you check the following document? We can use {{variable}} syntax for dynamic value.

Regards,

for this also i am getting error

Hi,

Can you check content of your page variable? It will be set default value and you can check it in dialog of setting the variable as the following.

Regards,

I am not able to get dialog for arguement

Here these variables are coming but arguement transaction number is not coming

Hi,

In Selector Editor, the value of variable is set as default value, when validation.
So, for now, in order to validate the selector, can you set default value for your variable at Variables Panel as the following?

Regards,

Hi,

In the selector Editor, you select the element you want to replace and right click and choose the “Select Argument” if you wish to use the argument in_TransactionNumber , in the screenshot you shared you probably selected the “Select Variable” option, and thats why you only see the variables.

Bear in mind that you must have the argument/variable created before being able do select it here.

PS, after replacing the selector with variables or arguments you wont be able to “validate” the selector in the UI, you must run the project/flow as the selector will only be “created” with the value in the argument/variable at that point.

It worked, thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.