Scenario: Lesson 6, Practice 3 - parametrize selector
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Google Calendar in IE.
- Perform workflow steps
- Replace ‘Click’ with ‘Highlight’
- Add generic variable ‘day’ with default value 15 (no quotes)
- Add Input activity, with output variable set to ‘day’
- As described in workflow outline, , in Selector Editor, replace aaname=‘15’ with aaname=’" +day +"’.
- Save edit.
Current Behavior: Double quote is replaced with HTML quote. Selector must be edited in expression editor small window.
Expected Behavior: Double quote should remain intact in Selector Editor. Selectors should be able to be parametrized in Selector Editor.
Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 17.1.6435
Last stable behavior: Unknown
Last stable version: Unknown
OS Version: Win7 Pro, 64-bit
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):
- I have multiple .NET versions installed, and VS 2015 Community Edition
- Selector editor before editing:
- Selector editor after editing, before saving:
- Selector editor after saving and reopening:
- Expression editor edit (had to be done inside the box to the right of the selector):
- Now workflow functions properly.
- Link to previous report of this behavior: